- To become a better football player, you should start running 3 miles every day.
- Running is the best cardiovascular workout that will keep you at the best of your health. You must do exercises daily to keep increasing you speed.
- You can include an exercise in you routine where you need to stand at the height of 150 cm and jump off, trying to land on both feet. This strengthens your quick reflex muscles and increases your speed.
- The best footballers also don’t pay much attention towards their weaker foot. Beginners can start with making their weaker foot strong. For this you must start kicking the ball against the wall with your weaker foot. This helps in long run.
- It’s always suggested to learn from a professional. Whenever you see a new trick, you must watch it closely over and over again before trying it.
Your trainer will always be there to improve your skills. Tie you laces and start today!